Introduction to Coach Education
Equipment and Training Issues
Plan a Practice
- Identify appropriate logistics for practice
- Identify appropriate activities in each part of the practice
- Design an emergency action plan
- Detect performance
- Correct performance
Support the Competitive Experience
- Prepare for readiness in competition
- Make effective interventions during and after the competition
- Assist athletes to be mentally prepared for competition
- Give basic nutritional advice
Design a Sport Program
- Outline program structure based on available training and competition opportunities.
- Identify program measures to promote athlete development.
- Develop practice plans that integrate seasonal training priorities.
- Program planning calendar
- Sample planning worksheet
- Weekly planning worksheet
Evaluation During Worshop
- Demonstrations and Presentations
- Case Studies
- Portfolio requirements